Yes, yes, yes. Absolutely. 100% yes.
You cannot store illegal items in someone’s property. We also do not allow the following items:
- Drugs, including prescribed or illegal
- Flammable or toxic materials
- Food, animals, or plants – no perishables
We do not recommend that the following items be stored:
- Cash, money orders, checks, etc.
- Jewelry, antiques, expensive or any one of a kind items
- Legal or important documents
- Documents that contain identifiable information that could be used in fraud
- Fragile items